Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,795 ($2,193) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)