Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 ($3,716) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)