Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,880 (3,494,535 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)