Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,586 (2,929,257 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (40 minutes ago)