Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,392 (6,108,478 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)