Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,892 (3,909,978 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)