Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 ($3,075) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)