Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,693 ($6,053) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)