Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 ($3,083) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (38 minutes ago)