Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,898 ($3,245) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (40 minutes ago)