Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,323 ($5,983) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (30 minutes ago)