Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,346 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02340 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,404 (ARS $59,981) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)