Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,887 in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (31 minutes ago)