Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,111 in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)