Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,993 in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)