Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,443 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,228 (994,981 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)