Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,714 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (1,029,946 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)