Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,887 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,667 (538,353 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)