Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,589 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,291 (1,028,489 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)