Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,983 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,504 (478,382 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)