Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,504 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (1,074,942 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)