Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 (₩3,899,432) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)