Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 (₩4,429,740) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)