Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,373 (₩5,392,251) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)