Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 (₩4,175,023) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (42 minutes ago)