Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,375 (₩3,023,041) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)