Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,910 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)