Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,688 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)