Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,844 (76,871 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)