Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03945 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,768 (44,829 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)