Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,426 (£4,777) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (18 minutes ago)