Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 (£2,393) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)