Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,514 (£5,492) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)