Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,649 (£3,218) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)