Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)