Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40090 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,477 (3,684 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (40 minutes ago)