Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,103 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)