Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)