Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,058 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)