Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,843 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)