Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,712 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)