Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)