Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,700 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (43 minutes ago)