Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 146% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,371 (4,833,940 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (24 minutes ago)