Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)