Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (32 minutes ago)