Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,989 in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)