Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21500 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,384 (6,439 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)