Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22245 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,820 (12,678 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)