Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21477 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,320 (6,146 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)