Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21941 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,585 (7,225 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (33 minutes ago)