Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21431 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,467 (6,843 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)