Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,818 (C$6,880) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)