Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,627 (C$3,956) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)