Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (C$3,488) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)