Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,552 (C$6,590) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)