Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)