Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,171 ($3,595) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)