Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,579 ($4,204) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (35 minutes ago)