Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,359 ($8,079) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)