Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,686 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 ($4,231) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)