Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,880 ($8,343) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)