Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,171 ($3,695) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)