Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 239% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,421 (3,609,017 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)