Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 199% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,389 (3,580,930 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)