Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 197% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,056 (3,319,652 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (28 minutes ago)