Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)