Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,737 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)