Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,651 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)