Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (39 minutes ago)