Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10488 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,287 (21,806 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)