Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10168 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,795 (27,485 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)