Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,789 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)