Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,113 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)