Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,760 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (44 minutes ago)