Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,426 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)