Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02039 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,547 (RD$ 173,954) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)