Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,600 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)