Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,894 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)