Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,693 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)