Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,190 (R 42,816) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)