Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,237 (₨162,361) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)