Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,086 (₨81,880) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)