Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,193 (₨95,549) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)