Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,389 (﷼ 87,051,341) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)