Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,172 ($2,691) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)