Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,550 ($2,900) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)