Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,734 ($5,291) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (43 minutes ago)