Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,230 ($2,545) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)