Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 ($2,535) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 2 hours ago)