Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 ($2,636) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)