Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,308 ($2,831) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)