Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,618 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,369 (COL$4,836,666) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)