Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,307 (kr 65,602) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)