Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10260 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,040 (kr 39,373) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)