Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10135 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (kr 37,953) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (42 minutes ago)