Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10562 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,150 (kr 39,291) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)