Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11120 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,002 (kr 62,966) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)