Cost of living comparison between Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,600 (1,703,282 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)