Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,763 (1,813,563 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)