Cost of living comparison between Boa Vista, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,148 (R$ 14,247) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)