Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32981 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €770 (2,335 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)