Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 (2,271,052 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)