Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,806 (1,174,273 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)