Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,374 (108,351 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)