Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,588 (£2,276) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)