Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,594 (£2,297) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)