Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,915 (£4,391) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)