Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,314 (£2,114) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)