Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, Alabama, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,138 ($5,640) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)