Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,085 (﷼ 76,050,109) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)