Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,038 (₨ 349,989) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)