Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20942 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,134 (RM14,966) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)