Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 ($3,952) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)