Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,158 ($9,979) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)