Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,671 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)