Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,321 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (32 minutes ago)