Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01170 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,205 (₨103,035) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (40 minutes ago)