Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,203 (₨155,647) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)