Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,220 (₨162,003) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)