Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,132 (₨155,329) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)